ELEVATED QUICK START
D&I EDUCATION & TRAINING PROGRAMS
Engaging . Specialized . Effective
ELEVATE YOUR TEAM'S DIVERSITY & INCLUSION IQ.
With our Diversity & Inclusion Quick Start programs, you can provide your team with highly engaging and highly-effective DEI training programs delivered in an incredibly efficient format. With DEI training programs designed to address unconscious bias, inclusive leadership, and anti-racism, training is presented in a 90-minute or half-day format (for a more intensive learning experience) and is available on a virtual or on-site basis.
NOT ALL DIVERSITY, EQUITY & INCLUSION TRAINING PROGRAMS ARE CREATED EQUAL.
Unfortunately, in the quest for equality – not all DEI training programs are created equal. With Elevated Diversity, each program’s curriculum is built upon evidence-backed approaches, strategies, and techniques which have been proven effective when teaching the practical skills needed to effectively establish more inclusive and collaborative workplaces.
PROVIDING THE EXPERTISE NEEDED TO POSITIVELY IMPACT.
Additionally, each Elevated Quick Start program is led by true subject matter experts (not facilitators) who offer years of DEI experience and expertise and who have successfully guided Fortune 500 companies, institutions of higher education, small to mid-sized organizations, non-profits and associations in positively impacting employee engagement, team collaboration and the bottom line.
THE ELEVATED BOTTOM LINE.
The end result is an elevated quick start DEI training program that provides your staff with the awareness, insights, and knowledge needed to mitigate bias and strengthen inclusive behaviors.
Want More Information on Elevated Quick Start Programs?
QUICK START DEI Training Programs
Becoming Conscious of Unconscious Bias
Gain insights on how unconscious bias can negatively impact workplaces & team performance & learn strategies to overcome biased actions & behaviors. Session covers:
- Learn how to be aware and understand the unconscious and hidden biases we all bring to the workplace
- Understand how bias can negatively impact individual and work team engagement, performance, and collaboration
- Learn research-based strategies proven to reduce unconscious bias
- Explore and comprehend the benefits associated with truly inclusive thinking and behavior
Embracing Today's Inclusive Leadership
Explore today's most critical insights on inclusive leadership and learn strategies for creating collaborative teams which achieve optimal business outcomes. Session covers:
- Understand the role of the "inclusive leader" and his/her role as a true D&I advocate in creating an inclusive workplace
- Learn the 5 critical leadership keys needed to create a framework for sustainable inclusive leadership practices
- Investigate the costs and benefits associated with inclusive work teams
- Support and sustain your organization's evolved diversity, equity, and inclusion values and vision
Creating the Anti-Racism Workplace
Learn to create an "anti-racism" workplace where employees feel respected & engaged; for improved communications, collaboration & performance. Session covers:
- Learn how historical events, ideologies, and social structures impact today's beliefs, bias, and perceptions
- Analyze concepts of racial identity, bias, White privilege and supremacy, and other constructs which affect workplace dynamics
- Identify strategies designed to effectively address difficult conversations
- Reflect on ways to integrate anti-racism values and core sentiments into the workplace