Your Connection to Elevated Employee Engagement & More Obtainable Business Objectives
Elevated Diversity works with clients to form, launch, and sustain objective-driven Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) as a strategy to promote a truly engaged workforce as well as a mechanism to support overarching organizational business goals.
Over 90% of Fortune 500 organizations have established ERGs, and here’s why:
Employee Resource Groups
Ready to learn more about how you can enhance employee engagement and reach your organization’s business objectives?
Schedule a 15-minute call with an Elevated Diversity representative to learn more.
The Elevated Suite of ERG Services includes:
Foundational & Formation Planning
- Short- and Long-Term Objective Setting
- Structure & Frameworks
- Assessments & Surveys
- Policy Development (charter development, roles/responsibilities, oversight and governance, selection process, etc.)
Training & Development
- Executive Sponsor Training
- ERG Leader JumpStart Training Program (a 4-part workshop series)
- One-to-One Coaching
- Metrics and Measurement Analytics
- ERG Learning Summits & Retreats
ERG Launch Planning
- Strategic Launch Plan
- Proactive Recruiting Tools and Resources
- Comprehensive Communication Strategy
- On-Demand ‘Office Hours’
- Weekly, Monthly, or Quarterly Check-ins