DEI at Work
A Fundamentals Workshop on Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion
How Do You Feel About Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion in Your Workplace?
- Are you concerned about making a DEI-related mistake?
- Uncertain what DEI should look and sound like?
- Or simply want to create a more evolved and inclusive workplace?
If you want to understand and embrace the power of diversity and inclusion but uncertain where to start, we’ve got you covered.
Our introductory workshop provides you with an immediate understanding of how DEI done right creates inclusive cultures and high-performing teams.
The DEI at WorkWorkshop
Simple. Unbiased. Actionable.
This 90-minute live course will introduce you to the fundamentals of DEI while also providing inclusion-centered practical strategies you can immediately implement for maximum impact.
With this workshop, you'll:
- Understand how DEI contributes to organizational effectiveness, overall employee satisfaction, and an improved bottom line
- Comprehend the interpersonal skills critical to creating an inclusive culture
- Analyze your organization’s culture and identity strategies to drive employee performance and retention
- Feel motivated and empowered to learn and do more to promote DEI within your organization
- What DEI at work should mean to you
- How we do DEI differently
- DEI Level Setting
- Explore and define what DEI really is (and isn’t)
- Review DEI principles and best practices that can positively impact your bottom line business results
- Implementing the Evolved Workplace Framework
- Identify the most impactful strategies to prioritize first when launching your DEI initiative
- Case study exercise using real-world DEI strategies and outcomes
- Session Wrap Up